Amazon Prime Video APK: With the mainline video streaming applications on the successful run, Amazon prime video is one among those which has gained some wide response. Using Amazon Prime video you can get access to over hundreds of movies, TV shows, Serials, web series, and much more of streaming content. In this article, we will get to learn how to download, install, and also operate Amazon Prime Video APK application.
Stream and download popular movies and TV shows including Amazon exclusives like The Grand Tour, The Man in the High Castle, and Emmy award winner Tumble Leaf. Customers in India can enjoy hundreds of Bollywood and regional hits. Select titles are available to download at no additional charge.
Amazon Prime Video APK
About: Amazon Prime is the streaming service provided by Amazon.com, which is run by Jeff Bezos. Amazon has made its mark in this field too barring all those mainline content streaming problems. Users are given access to thousands of streaming content options across different genres. Users are required to pay a healthy price though, to get access to all of those evitable content.
Disclaimer: All the apps provided are gathered from their respective sources. Apkuncle.com does not hold responsibility for your usage of the app. Please use the app according to the rules in your Country.
27 March 2019
Varies with device
Varies with device
4.1 and up
Rated for 12+
Parental guidance recommended
₹ 65.00 – ₹ 1,000.00 per item
Amazon Mobile LLC
Here is the download tab of the Amazon Prime video APK. Click on the highlighted tab below to download the APK file in a flash.
- Download Limits: Keep in mind, there are some limitations to this feature. According to Amazon, “availability depends on our agreements with content owners.” Furthermore “the time period you have to view a downloaded video while your device is offline varied by title.” Onscreen notifications will let you know when the viewing period is almost over or if you’ve downloaded the maximum amount of titles across all devices on your account.
- Download for Viewing on the Go: Amazon Video was the first streaming giant to add video downloads in 2015. It’s ideal for long flights or commutes without Wi-Fi access. Just hit the download button next to what you want to download. You can even put your device down, walk away, and it will alert you when the episode or movie has finished downloading in the background.
- Share your Prime Membership: Amazon has been so generous in allowing users to share their membership with others. Now, you can share the membership with one adult and not four. Although, you can share it with 4 kids.
- Closed Captioning: Closed captioning is the most useful feature for anyone on Amazon. You can tap on the closed captioning icon available to avail it.
- Parental Controls: In Amazon Prime, you can set up parental controls for strict access and also negotiate sensitive content.
- Turn Off Autoplay: One can turn off the Autoplay option if he doesn’t like to go in with a series of automatically suggested videos. This is a cooler option and operates accordingly on the basis of user interests.
How to install Amazon Prime Video on Android
Installation of the Amazon Prime Video APK on Android is pretty simple. Here are a few steps you can run into for quick and easy installation.
- Firstly, download the Amazon prime video APK file from the download link quoted above.
- Now, go to your device’s download folder and tap on the recently download Amazon prime video APK file.
- Before you install the file, make sure that your device is allowing downloads from other sources.
- If not, then you can simply change it by accessing Settings>>App Settings>> Unknown sources.
- Once you change it, you can install the application and open it.
- Now, you will be asked to log in to your prime account to get complete access to your Amazon Prime.
- If you do not have a prime account, you can get one by completing the payment steps and sign up processes.
- After all of these, you are free to access all the Amazon Prime content.
How to install Amazon Prime Video on PC
Though there is not much of a difference between the installation procedures between the Android devices and the PC one’s, there is a small tool to be accessed. The thing is that you need to have an Android Emulator pre-installed on your PC before you get to access the Amazon Prime Video APK.
There are so many Android emulators for PC on the web, but the best suggestion from our side would be Bluestacks. Bluestacks is the best Android emulator for PC’s and also the most user-friendly operator.