Uber APK Download: With the cab hiring applications on the go across the globe, Ubers has just got to find the right touch. Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes—day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit or cash in select cities. In this article, we will get to learn how to download, install, and also operate the Uber APK application.
Uber is an amazing app that helps you book taxis from wherever you are. it is the best app in its class. Not only Uber has found its rewards in the cab sharing and cab hiring processes, but also now emerged as a food delivery application within no time. This article deals with the transportation application of Uber technologies.
About: This app provides a hassle-free and easy to use interface to book taxis from any location. Uber is a transportation based network company headquartered in San Franciso, California. Uber offers services including peer-to-peer ridesharing, ride service hailing, food delivery, and a bicycle-sharing system. The company now has operations in 785 metropolitan areas worldwide.
Disclaimer: All the apps provided are gathered from their respective sources. Apkuncle.com does not hold responsibility for your usage of the app. Please use the app according to the rules in your Country.
28 March 2019
Varies with device
Varies with device
Varies with device
Rated for 3+
Uber Technologies, Inc.
1.Share your trip: When you get the Uber app, you can make sure your friends and family always know where you are with the Share Your Trip function. You can use it to help keep track of everyone’s schedules and arrival times when you’re meeting up as a group or send it for added security and peace of mind. Simply install the Uber app and when your ride request is first accepted, swipe up and you’ll see a Send Status option. Tapping on this creates a notification with your driver’s name, vehicle name and location, which you can then send to up to five contacts. Throughout your trip, you’ll find a link at the bottom of the app to Send Status to as many people as you like.
2.Split fare: There’s nothing more awkward than chasing your work colleagues for their share of the ride back to the office after a team lunch. Do away with uncomfortable texts and IOUs and use the Split Fare feature. You can divide the fare amount with up to three people directly in the app (although they’ll all need their own Uber accounts) simply by swiping up, tapping your selected payment method and then choosing Split Fare. You can enter the names of those you’re splitting with and they’ll receive a notification to accept before the ride is up.
How to use
– Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
– The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
– You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
– Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Android Pay, PayPal, and more.
– After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
How to download and install Uber APK on Android
Here is the download link for Uber application. Click on the download tab below and get to download the Uber APK application within a few moments.
- Firstly, click on the download link highlighted above and download the latest Uber APK application.
- Now, go to your device’s download tab and go to the Uber APK file which is downloaded.
- Before you install this file, make sure that your device is supporting downloads from unknown App sources.
- If not, you can make changes by going to Settings>>App settings>>Unknown sources.
- Now, you can install the file and open it.
- Once you install the file, you can log in using your details, namely, your phone number. You will receive an OTP for verification. Once you get verified you are now free to access the Uber cabs application.
- You can choose over different rentals on Uber available.
For PC:If you are in search of only APK files you can get access but only through an Android Emulator. An Android emulator is the one which allows you to get access to the APK files on PC.
Though there are many Android Emulators on the net available, Bluestacks has been the most predominant one. Bluestacks is the best Android emulator which is user-friendly and freely accessible.