360Root Apk: Rooting phones is very important nowadays. Majority of the phones are filled with so many wasted pre-installed apps which are of no use. These apps can be only removed with the help of third-party apps after rooting. Well, you might be thinking what is rooting process? Rooting is a process which enables the developer permission in the pc.
360root apk, rooting can be done with the help of various methods which involves the use of pc or with the help of one-click root apps such as 360root apk, towel root, and king root app. These apps are straightforward to use and are perfectly safe.
Note: 360Root Apk is an unofficial App and it is not available on Google Play Store. Download the latest version below and install it on your Android devices without updating the app.
|Supported Devices||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated on||31 April 2018|
- Safe to use: the 360Root app is a top-rated app which is used by the millions of the geeks around the globe. This is because of the working of the app.
- Remove system apps: You can remove system apps after rooting of your android device. You can use system root uninstaller and similar apps to uninstall these apps.
How to download & install 360 Root Apk?
- 360Root apk is a fantastic app that allows its users to get root access free of cost and without the use of any pc.
- This app is perfect if you need immediate root access without any risk. It is straightforward to root this app similar to any other app on the play store.
- The only difference is that it is not available in the play store due to some reasons, so you need to download the apk file to download the app. After that, you can follow these steps to get root access.
- First of all, download the 360root apk from the link given below.
- After it is done, open the downloads folder and search for the 360 root app. Then click on it, and its installation will start.
- After it is installed, you can follow the steps given below to use it to root the phone.
How to install on PC?
The steps to download 360 Root APK are the same as mentioned above. But the only change to do is that you need the help of an emulator which is called as a blue stacks emulator.
Blue stacks emulator is a software which gives you the interface of the phone and allows you to use it as a phone itself. So you can just download it and then proceed to its installation.
How to root the phone with the help of 360 root apk?
- Before going ahead, make sure to check if it is installed by checking the menu of your phone.
- Now click on the app and open it. Now you will see a big button on your screen. Press it gently, and the rooting process will start on your phone.
- After the process is over, 360 root app will notify you and send you a notification.
- You are recommended to restart your phone after it to prevent any issues.
- Now your phone is rooted, and you can check this with the help of the root checker apps on the play store.