FreeCharge APK Download: Go cashless with Freecharge. You can pay mobile, gas, electricity, landline, broadband bills, do mobile, DTH & metro card recharges, make charity donations, do Google Play recharges, invest in mutual funds, get easy credit through Freecharge EMI.
Shop at your favorite brands & pay with Freecharge across categories like movies, entertainment, food, shopping, travel to get cashback & discounts, buy DEALS starting at ₹1, send & receive money in an instant, create BHIM UPI ID & link bank account for instant fund transfer. In this article, we will get to learn how to download, install, and operate the Free Charge APK application.
Free Charge APK
September 11, 2019
4.1 and up
Rated for 3+
1. UPI Payments: With Freecharge UPI powered by Axis Bank, you can now set up your ‘@freecharge’ UPI ID with all your existing bank accounts. You can send money by entering recipient’s UPI ID or bank account + IFSC code, request money, pay at online & offline brands, scan & pay or request money through UPI enabled QR codes. You can also conveniently pay for recharges and bills using your UPI handle.
2. Mobile Recharges: Prepaid recharges and post-paid bill payments available for all leading Indian telecom providers like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance Jio & others with exciting cashback offers.
3. Bill Payments: Pay your electricity, DTH, data card, landline, broadband, and gas bills all under one roof.
4. Metro Card Recharges: Top up your Mumbai Metro smart card easily with Freecharge.
5. Google Play Recharges: Get Google Play recharge codes on Freecharge.
6. Donate: Support a cause that is close to your heart by donating on Freecharge with ease.
7. Mutual Funds: Now you can invest in tax saving Mutual Funds using Freecharge.
8. Cashless Payments: With Freecharge, you can book movie tickets, order from restaurants, book train, flight tickets, do hotel bookings and shop your heart out. Pay cashless at more than 1 lack of your favorite websites and stores.
Some Important Features
1. QR Code Feature: With this feature on Freecharge, you have the convenience of just scanning a QR code instead of adding a phone number for the transaction.
2. Deals: Deals on Freecharge allows you to buy amazing discount coupons from your favorite brands starting at just ₹1.
3. Cash backs and Discounts: Get amazing discounts and cash backs when you transact using Freecharge.
4. Transaction history & Help Center: Access all your recent transactions in the ‘Transactions’ section on the Freecharge app. Also, to raise queries regarding any particular transaction, you can use the Help Center feature.
Freecharge is a money transferring app that acts as a virtual wallet. Headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, FreeCharge is a digital marketplace for financial services and products. FreeCharge services are available across a range of financial instruments including savings, payments, insurance, investment, and lending
Disclaimer: All the apps provided are gathered from their respective sources. Apkuncle.com does not hold responsibility for your usage of the app. Please use the app according to the rules in your country.
How to Install the FreeCharge APK on Android?
Here is the download link of the Free Charge Android APK application.
Once, you get to download the Free Charge application, you can install it. But, follow these steps illustrated below before you get to install the application.
- Firstly, click on the download link highlighted above and download the latest Free Charge APK application.
- Now, go to your device’s download tab and go to the Free Charge APK file which is downloaded.
- Before you install this file, make sure that your device is supporting downloads from unknown App sources.
- If not, you can make changes by going to Settings>>App settings>>Unknown sources.
- Now, you can install the file and open it.
- If you are a subscribed member, you can log in using your account details and get full access to your favorite content on Free Charge APK application.
Download FreeCharge APK on PC
The steps to download FreeCharge APK are the same as mentioned above. But the only change to do is that you need the help of an emulator which is called as a blue stacks emulator.
Blue stacks emulator is a software which gives you the interface of the phone and allows you to use it as a phone itself. So you can just download it and then proceed to its installation.
Visit our home page and get information on how to install on your device from apkuncle.