Google Pay APK Download: Tez is now called Google Pay. Send money to friends, pay bills and buy online, recharge your phone, or pay at the nearby café with Google Pay, Google’s digital payment app. From UPI payments to recharges, money transfers to online bill payments, you can do it all on Google Pay. Google Pay is way better than Internet Banking and offers you the safest and fastest online payment experience in India. It is a subsidiary under Google.
If you are upgrading Tez from a previous version, your account and transactions are not affected by this change. In this article, we will get to learn how to download, install, and operate the Google Pay APK application.
Google Pay APK
About: Google Pay lets you transfer money from one account to another simply using your smartphone. Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches.
Disclaimer: All the apps provided are gathered from their respective sources. Apkuncle.com does not hold responsibility for your usage of the app. Please use the app according to the rules in your Country.
2 April 2019
Varies with device
5.0 and up
Rated for 3+
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View 94043
1. Pay and receive money straight from your bank account: Google Pay works with your existing bank account*, which means your money is safe with your bank. There’s no need to worry about reloading wallets and you don’t need to do additional KYC.
2. Pay anyone. Even those without Google Pay:Starting a payment is as simple as starting a new conversation with someone in your Google Pay contacts or by entering anyone’s UPI ID or bank details.
3. Conveniently pay bills:Pay for electricity, gas, water, DTH, mobile and more. You only need to link your biller accounts once to pay your bill with just a few taps. Google Pay works with billers across the country.
4. Pay online with Google Pay:Google Pay – anywhere BHIM UPI is accepted. When you checkout, look for the Google Pay logo or use your Google Pay UPI ID.
5. Multiple layers of security from your bank, UPI and Google: Google Pay protects your money with a world-class security system that helps detect fraud and prevent hacking. Each transaction is secured with your UPI PIN, and you can safeguard your account with a device lock method such as your fingerprint. If you ever need it, their help center, phone and chat support are available all day, every day.
6. Transfer money to anyone nearby:Use Tez Mode to send money securely to people nearby without sharing private details such as your phone number.
7. Get rewarded:Get Google Pay Scratch Cards (TM) in the app and be eligible to win up to ₹1,000 with each eligible transaction. If you win, your rewards go straight into your bank account.
How to download and install Google Pay APK application
Here is the download link of the Google Pay APK application. Click on the tab below to get to download your app in a few moments.
Once, you get to download the Google Pay application, you can install it. But, follow these steps illustrated below before you get to install the application.
- Firstly, click on the download link highlighted above and download the latest Google Pay APK application.
- Now, go to your device’s download tab and go to the Google Pay APK file which is downloaded.
- Before you install this file, make sure that your device is supporting downloads from unknown App sources.
- If not, you can make changes by going to Settings>>App settings>>Unknown sources.
- Now, you can install the file and open it.
- If you are a subscribed member, you can log in using your account details and get full access to your favorite content on Google Pay.
How to Download on PC
The steps to download Google Pay are the same as mentioned above. But the only change to do is that you need the help of an emulator which is called as a blue stacks emulator.
Blue stacks emulator is a software which gives you the interface of the phone and allows you to use it as a phone itself. So you can just download it and then proceed to its installation.