Last Updated on
MX Player APK: In the past few years, there has been a significant change in how we consume mobile entertainment. Back in the days, it used to be Youtube, then Facebook, then Twitter and so on. But as time changes, many software companies have changed their market segment to Internet apps to gain more users. MX Player is perhaps the most popular Video Player for Android, iOS that supports videos of more than 100 formats. Learn how to download MX Player APK and get the most of your videos.
MX Player supports MP4, WMV, AVI and many other video formats that makes it the first choice for any Android user. You can play movies, video songs, videos from camera with HD visuals and audio. MX Player can also now stream via Internet which makes it a great app for both online and offline video streaming. You can stream videos directly from Youtube, DailyMotion, Vimeo etc., on MX Player interface and then play around with those videos.
MX Player APK
MX Player has more than 500 millions downloads on Play Store with a 4.5 rating which says a lot about the quality and popularity of the app. MX Player APK is developed by J2 Interactive and has an active Beta development system.
|App Name||MX Player|
|Supported Devices||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated on||Oct 11 2018|
- Mx Player lets you Zoom and pan the video which makes it possible to observe minute details. You can also pause the screen to Zoom the particular frame.
- Just like your Android OS, Mx Player has it’s own skin that supports gesture control. Swipe up/down for custom options and left/right for video playback.
- Add external subtitles via supported file formats and adjust play back speed according to video.
- HW+ Decoder is an excellent feature of Mx Player that lets you play HD videos with larger file size easily by accelerating the hardware to perform more.
- Stream via URL from any tube sites like Youtube and perform zoom, pan, pause, playback speed etc.
How to download & install MX Player APK?
As you are choosing to install MX Player via an third party APK file, you need to install it manually. This is a good option for users who want full control of their downloads and installation process. Once you download the file from above, follow these steps.
- Go to Android Menu>Settings>Security.
- Search and enable ‘Allow app installations from unknown sources’ option.
- Now go to ‘Downloads’ folder using File Manager.
- Click on ‘Mxplayer.apk’ file to start installation.
How to install MX Player APK for PC?
MX Player can also play avi, mp4, wav, wmv and other PC format files. As you also get subtitles support, install MX Player on PC to enjoy video streaming on Windows PC.
- Go to www.bluestacks.com and install Android emulator for 32/64 bit computer.
- Once installed, go to Menu>Upload APK and load MX Player APK onto emulator.
- Click install to get Mx Player on your Windows PC.