Last Updated on
Root explorer Apk : There are many file managers in the market including the pre-installed ones, but they are not sufficient in their functioning. Which means that They are not giving the best features which others are given. Also, many people are not aware of this thing because they hardly try any app in the play store.
Root Explorer apk is an app which allows you to browse majority of the files in the file manager and allows you to use many features for free. The features which included in root explorer are zipping the file, unzipping it, an advance search feature to search all the files according to the requirements. Apart from that, you can easily create the shortcut of the file on the homepage of the screen. Let’s learn how to get started fast.
Root Explorer APK
Note : Root Explorer Apk is an official App and it is available on Google Play Store. Download the latest version below and install it on your Android devices without updating the app
|App Name||Root Explorer|
|Supported Devices||Android 4.0+|
|No of downloads||5,87,000+|
|Last Updateed on||09 April 2018|
There are many features of root explorer apk, but the most popular ones are listed here. You can go through them and see if it is helpful for you or not.
- Root Explorer allows you to copy/paste the file from one folder to another.
- There is an inbuilt text editor which can be proved useful when you want to edit some text files.
- You can also change the file extension from mp3 (or any other) to .gif (or any other) to keep it private from others. If you use one file multiple times of the day.
- You can use its shortcut feature to make the shortcut of the data on the homepage which you can use again and again.
- If you are interested in watching adult stuff then you can hide or unhide the files to keep them secret.
- This app contain inbuilt ads which you can remove with the help of lucky patcher app.
How to Download & install Root Explorer APK
- Root Explorer can be downloaded from the link we have given in this post. You can download the app and install it.
- To install it, you need to disable the unknown sources in the settings which means the new apps can be installed.
- This is a general warning that phone gives when it is new. After the downloading process is completed, go to the downloaded folder and install the app.
- Once it is downloaded, you can use it in place of traditional or stock file manager
How to Download & install Root Explorer in PC/IOS/Windows
- Root explorer apk works with IOS phones as well as personal computers. To use them in those devices.
- You need to use the emulators which are capable of running the apps of android apps in them. To use root explorer in ios.
- You need to download the iPadian app which is helpful in playing apk apps in ios. Similarly, you can use the root explorer in pc with the help of the bluestacks emulator.
- Just download the bluestacks emulator in pc and double click on the apk file of root explorer and it will open in the bluestacks app.
Get more information and MOD Apks from apkuncle.com, visit Mod apk page.